Comprehensive Partnership Agreement between the Community of Zermatt, Switzerland and Montbell
(Right: Romy Biner-Hauser, Mayor of Zermatt; Left: Isamu Tatsuno, Founder and CEO of Montbell)
Working to revitalize the community and improve the quality of life of the citizens
The Community of Zermatt and Montbell will work to overcome challenges facing society through close cooperation and the promotion of outdoor activities. In order to revitalize the community and improve the quality of life of the citizens, this Comprehensive Partnership Agreement will follow these 7 missions.
1. Cultivate a respect for mother nature and the great outdoors Click here for more information about Montbell's 7 Missions.
2. Foster education and learning life skills through experiences in the outdoors
3. Make all efforts to live a long, fulfilling, healthy life
4. Using outdoor activities and experiences to prepare for natural disasters in combination with learning survival skills
5. Encourage participation in outdoor activities as a way to help revitalize local communities through ecotourism
6. Support the people who work in industries that make use of natural resources; agriculture, forestry, and fishing
7. Provide access and support to disabled and older persons, enabling participation and the ability to experience outdoor activities
Click here for more information about Montbell's 7 Missions.